Save Money. Maximize Your Refund.
The 2021 tax season is currently closed. Please check back in the fall for more details about the upcoming season and volunteer opportunities.
Facebook Live Series: Making Tax Filing Easier
Do you have questions about taxes? AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers can give you answers. See the topics below as they guide you through this series of Facebook Live discussions.
- 01/28/2021 – EITC: The Earned Income Tax Credit
- 02/04/2021 – Organizing Your Tax Records
- 02/11/2021 – What is a Tax Household? Who are My Dependents?
- 02/18/2021 – When Do Dependents Need to File Taxes and How?
- 02/25/2021 – COVID-Related Recovery Rebate Credit/Economic Impact Payments
- 03/04/2021 – COVID-Related Tax Law Changes for Self-Employed Taxpayers
- 03/11/2021 – Taxes and Your College Student
- 03/18/2021 – Investing in Retirement and Your Taxes
- 03/25/2021 – What to Do About Unfiled Taxes From Past Years
- 04/01/2021 – Planning for Next Tax Year & Filing an Extension if Necessary
Save Your Refund
Alaska Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future.
Click here for tips and tools to help you set goals, make a plan and start saving.
Learn more about entering to win $5,000 and many other great prizes when you save just $50 of your tax refund this year.
Commit to split and save with Form 8888 and you’ll receive reminders to help make sure you save and enter SaveYourRefund.
Call for Volunteers!
Free tax services require the help of many volunteers each year. Learn more about how to get involved!